About all acupuncturists

Recently met British crowbars. Accuracy of the patient's judgment of his surprise, he admired the depth of Chinese medicine parents.

Prick white hair, his face full of spirit young, also revealed a bright light in his eyes. He was always smiling, my flute of his face can be seen that the word "happiness" or more like "Hey law.'s Really rare.
Maybe illumination Reiki. I'm not very sociable and talk, but to see it three times and each time happily. His side as if "joy, peace, wisdom, him, listen to him talk, you feel calm and relaxed.
What is the person's worldview was the height of his kingdom to achieve what height. Control, harmony between man and nature, ancient Eastern philosophy is not on paper!
Listen to his analysis of the patient and explain, to feel that he is a psychologist, physician, or researcher. Feel the pulse to the patient, he turned to sorrow aware of the patient's pulse, strange name in my heart, I know that the patient is indeed sad.
I want to get into this field, but also need to be loved harmonious doubt at all,,, relaxed, unpleasant. Force field has relaxed, I really feel. There is even a sense of freedom.
About all acupuncturists
About all acupuncturists

I have a cat acupuncture, I for the first time at home to see the large windows, is the cat on a stool, as if the work of art, but he lives. White hair, dark brown head and legs very beautiful varieties and expensive. Cat owners love to, I'm just waiting for an hour to tell. As if the gender of possessive like love. I think the cat did not feel peace, love, enjoyment domain, so add love him?
Acupuncture in the past as a lawyer in London, used to live under a lot of pressure, smoking, drinking a bottle of whiskey a day to drink, smoke two packs of cigarettes (hard to imagine), serious illness, the experience of living in despair. Perhaps, because of this, he began to study Chinese and Indian, to change his life?
Living house full of decorations Indian reporters, Buddha, a smell "good incense weak Indian. Was dependent on the treatment room, two meridians in the body and chart acupuncture points. Knowledge generously, asked what many details as possible with my answer, but I have a book give me pictures, language and refined living.'s is a good person.
About all acupuncturists

I saw a photo of a woman Bodo depends much space, and you notice his hand, only the little finger wearing a ring. Wearing a bracelet of Hindu holy scripture is the meaning of "Garden of Eden".
We spoke with meditation, he said that when people actually went into a meditative state, a beautiful world, self disappears, you and the universe, and mixes all, it's not, passion, pain, distress, fear of myself. You, me, the tree, the couch is the same, no difference, no death, he was a very beautiful country, people experience only joy and happiness without limits.
And I believe what he says.
Thought and words of this man alive, could encounter such a person, things really lucky. He not only voted for. Or window.

{ 0 comments... Skip ke Kotak Komentar }

Tambahkan Komentar Anda

 
Powered By Blogger

AcuPuncture hospital © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri